25 April 2011

SAM's SUM1

Last night I felt that my blog about friend Sam would be an interesting starting point to revive my writing struggles that I think is leading to a very murky cul-de-sac. What I did yesterday was totaly awesome as I feel much more ignited with fiery passion to cover one of my life's mundane side, which is minding other people's business. So, so much with this fuzzing and let's talk about Sam.
I concede to the notion that Sam should be dissected in all ways possible in order for me to see the corners of where she's coming from. Well, she is one of the simple girls in the city with one great cliche wish, and that is to find his Knight in Shining Armor, but I need to say that sometimes they literally come with the shining thing. She has been with princes, some went well and some took her to her limits. And what exactly is this girl's limit? I can't be more profound to say that she is not gonna be any harm to anyone if ever she finds herself in a not-so-cool-they-say situation.
For today, I had the chance to talk with her while we were walking to the office at like 5:45 am. I observed a bit of spark and luster in her over-all aura, plus the flaunting cleavage is as hot as when cells do there mitotic cycle. I won't presume the reason for her sudden transformation because I don't wamt to pre-empt anything that's not coming from her. All I just have in mind is whatever is causing this phenomenon must be something strong and deep from Sam's POV. Bad thing is, the guy (the guy from yesterday? ring a bell?) didn't show up to class not until the second half of the schedule. She must feel 50/50 between disdain and relief. Pretty exemplary for a girl whose urge is just as elastic as what the most expensive garter could be. But I can tell, she must be very sad and mad. Two words, sad and mad (without and, cause it's gonna be three). Fortunately, all the wasted effort and mental torture came to an end when the guy arrived at 11. Finally, (finally is such a respite word) she now can work those things she was expecting to showcase a little earlier. Not only that, she got the chance to work with him hand in hand, breath(e) to breath(e), mindf**k to mind-doen't-know and things such as. To put emphasis on how she currently feel right as I am right this one, she just transcends a different element of effervescence that's beyond normality. Gotta go guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment