19 September 2013

Iggy Azalea Wants To 'Change Your Life"

Iggy Azalea is back with the third single, Change Your Life, from her debut album The New Classic set for a September release (don't have the exact date which means it won't be released this September or this year). The new song which features Azalea's boss, T.I., was described by the MC, herself, as one the popppiest moments of the album along with Bounce (which flopped but I don't care 'cause I so love it). The song is like Azalea's 'Moment 4 Life' moment because she knows that to get inside that Hot 100 cash cow she needs a catchy chorus. She now knows that her rapping talent alone won't get her nothing just like when Nicki ditched her hardcore MC-ing and did Pink Friday which made her what shit she is today.

I love the song because I love Iggy Azalea and I don't have any issues with her American-accent-rapping debacle because you know what rapping with an Aussie accent is just disturbing and if you think it sounds like Tinie or Tinchy rapping then you're very wrong. You see! Brit rapping is just cool and hip. Anyway I hope the song performs well enough to establish Azalea as legit in this business because she'd stay basic unless she scores a Top 40 hit.



No comments:

Post a Comment