20 September 2013

Children Of The Sun - Tinie Tempah Ft. John Martin


Failing to peak atop of the UK Official Charts was pretty  much the forseen situation when Tempah chose to debut his sophomore album with a mess that is Trampoline. Seriously! The only thing I liked about the song was the Nike reference and the the City-name dropping which was completely a better version of Hilltop Hood's 'I Love It'. I was a bit expecting for a 'Pass Out' kinda first single and then a 'Written in the Stars' kinda follow up but then he had an awfully awry chart result jumping throught the electro-rap (I don't know what to call it, but it's noise) bandwagon. Tempah is definitely my favourite Brit rapper and was happy for his US endeavours falling part. 

Now back with Childred Of  The Sun with some help from the voice behind 'Don't You Worry Child', John Martin, I really have high hopes for the song to chart well and when I say well, I mean at the top not Trampoline-top or Sugababes-top. The song could be considered as a 'Stars' rehash but then the difference is that 'Stars' has this rock-rap-hiphop-alternative vibe to it while 'Sun' is just pure pop-rap perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment