20 April 2014

BLACK WIDOW by Iggy Azalea and Rita Whora Slays

The anticipation for The New Classic from your favourite Slave Master is surprisingly greater than Madonna's secret album conundrum (don't tell them I told you). I am personally happy for I.G.G.Y. for finally breaking into the Hot Chart with Fancy though I was so desperate for Change Your Life to do it. Fancy is just so pretentious and noisy for me - totally wasn't one Iggy's best moments. See guys, Change Your Life is heaven, she did some vocals and the rap was epic in all proportions. That 'Summer in Australia' and 'Crumpets' stuff were just too much for my existence that I even used it while on a date.

Well, Fancy is now a success as it is just waiting for a fabulous Top 10 entry to happen next week - currently at 12. That is a great news since more people now recognise Iggy's potential and even her existence - because last time I checked the only people that gave Azalea some shit were Instagram, Mullumbimby (I tried) and UK. So, the Kreayshawn fate is now out of the way.

Now, I'm not even mad for anything because the next single the team is brewing will be the Katy Perry penned Dark Horse 2.0, Black Widow. Yeah, it sure does sound as trappy as Dark Horse but who gives shit? Whora's vocals were divine and Iggy did her thing better than Azealia's entire fycking career.

No comments:

Post a Comment